Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

Officially ONE month old!

Joshua is one month old today! In honor of this occassion, here is a video of our little man in action. It's a bit choppy, but I think his cuteness makes up for the quality of the film. :)

Joshua - 4 weeks old from Jamie on Vimeo

Joshua was weighed today when his nurse came to check up on him. Any guesses as to how much he weighs now? Anyone? If you guessed 10 lbs, 2 oz...you would be correct. I just laughed when I saw the scale. Then I asked if he could be gaining too much weight. She assured me that he is gaining what he needs and he's just fine. Personally, I love fat babies. Skinny babies always look unhealthy to me. The more rolls, the better in my opinion. My sister reminded me that this is exactly what I prayed for...a little skinny baby who would make his entrance gracefully and not kill his mother, but who would puff up like a sponge once he was out. Well, looks like I got what I wanted huh? He's puffing up quite well if you ask me. Take a look for yourself!











"Hey ladies, I got two tickets to the gun show..."


Three generations of Nodine men!


5 comments:

Brian & Carly said...

What a curious little man! The video actually worked (sort of, very slowly ;)) for me! It was great to see him in action. He looks great, it just made me miss him more :( Hope to see you soon Joshie! (sorry Jamie, that's what I always call him when I see his pics!) eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy timmogt hjy just a little note from the baby man!

Anonymous said...

Joshua... it's your Nana... I love you and miss you sooooo much. You are very handsome in your pictures on the computer. I love to see you in live action!

What fun to show him off to family and friends who haven't had a chance to meet him in person. Good idea Jamie... keep the videos coming.

Nadelhoffer said...

I love all of the pictures. It's amazing how much they change in a month and how much munchier his cheeks are getting! Just so you know...I bought tickets to the gun show.

Anonymous said...

CUTEST BABY EVER! I watch the video everyday, I can't stop. I love that I can actually see him in action, he's so big! Oh man, being this far away from him is hard. I LOVE YOU JOSHUA!!

Unknown said...

Who could ask for anything more ???? He is Beautifully ,Handsome!!!!
That means he is sure to be a true mix of you both and I can see it already!
Love you all
Tricia