It's a lazy Sunday at our house today. Joshua went six hours between feedings last night! He ate at 10pm, went to bed at 11pm, and didn't wake up until 4am. I don't even know what to do with this much sleep! I feel like I could take on the world!! Ok, maybe taking on the world is a little much, but I definitely have enough energy to make dinner. :) Being that it's a lazy day, we did a little tummy time with Josh. Usually he loves it. Today, not so much. He hadn't slept much leading up to this and it was time to eat. So this is what happens when you try tummy time when Joshua is tired and hungry...
Joshua tummy time from Jamie on Vimeo.
Yesterday, we went to the doctor to be diagnosed with reflux. Poor Josh. As if he didn't have enough medicine running through his system, now he has baby Prilosec in the mix too! We've been treating him with baby doses of Maalox, but hopefully the Prilosec will work more effectively. We see the infectious disease specialist on Tuesday so we'll update you after the appointment. And we'll add more pictures and maybe even another video. :)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures of Josh are so adorable. I just can't wait to meet him and kiss those chubby cheeks! Glad to hear that things are going better...we pray for you often! Love and miss you, Heidi
Post a Comment