and giggles
and cuddles
when they were needed most. So now that we're all moved in, I can finally get organized and nest. The thing is, now that I can...I don't want to. That time has passed for me. Now, I want to sleep & rest & relax because we all know that won't happen anymore in a few weeks! I'm waiting on that final burst of energy everyone says comes at the end, but it's nowhere in sight. So for now, we'll be living among the boxes & chaos that comes with a new move. On a baby note, Joshua is considered full term this week. Yay! At my last appointment, the doctor estimated he's about six pounds and she says that he won't be too big as long as he doesn't go too far past his due date. That was music to my ears! He seems to be perfectly content where he is has made no effort to move to the outside world. My doctor says that my due date is most likely quite accurate, so we've given up hope that he might be early. I'm not upset that he probably won't be early. I'm still sleeping through the night and I'm treasuring those long, sleep filled nights. I won't rush giving them up! Plus, it gives Ben & I a little more 'just the two of us' time. Not to mention...who wants to rush labor & delivery?! Not me! :)
1 comment:
Definatly a good idea to have a beautiful baby around when moving...helps cut down on stress:) And there are some who want to rush labor and delivery... AUNT JODI!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!
Post a Comment