First, I want to point out that there is a shadow behind me that gives the illusion that I'm that much bigger. Second, I want to point out that I can't believe how huge I am! I mean, I know I'm pregnant and that being this big is normal...but oh my gosh! Holy hugeness, Batman! I guess I forget how pregnant I am until I see a picture of myself. That's probably why I don't have very many pictures of me. I look down and see a very different picture. I look much smaller from my point of view! :)The calls & emails have started. Formerly pregnant friends have told me that the calls to check on any progress would begin soon and they were right! We haven't had internet service since the move until today, so I haven't been able to check my email regularly. Since I havne't been able to email everyone right back right away, some people (like my sister, Jodi, who is SO EXCITED IT'S GETTING SO CLOSE) think that since I haven't responded, I must be in labor. :) So, just in case you're reading this regularly and wondering what's going on, here are answers to the frequently asked questions:
1. Nope, no progress yet. If you're really interested, I'm having contractions every 4-5 minutes, but they are just practice ones and can continue for weeks before they actually start meaning anything. :)
2. Yep, still sleeping through the night. And it's wonderful!
3. No, I'm not uncomfortable or miserable. I'm perfectly happy and so is Joshua.
4. No, I'm not doing anything to 'jumpstart' labor. He'll come when he's ready.
5. Yes, we'll call/email/text message you when something happens.
I have a list of people to call/text message/email and we'll be bringing it to the hospital. If you want to make sure you're on the list, feel free to leave a comment or email me. If I don't respond right away...I'm probably taking a nap. Or maybe I'm in labor. :)
2 comments:
WooHoo! I'm getting so excited for you! You are very small and pregnancy looks great on you, from all angles. I want on the list!
I want to be on the email list!! :) My dad'll forget to tell me, as usual! ;)
jsama963@students.bju.edu
Post a Comment