Ben: "Wow, J, it looks like you're really ready to have that baby!"
Jamie: "Ummm...thank you?"
Ben: "No, I just mean you look really front-loaded."
Jamie: "Front loaded? What does that mean exactly? I think you made that word up."
Ben: "I mean that I think it's really cool that you are carrying him so far out in front and you don't tip over. You just look like you should fall over!"
Some women want diamonds, some want a nice car, some want a huge house. I have all I want...a husband who sees me as an engineering marvel. :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
heehee :-) I can't wait to do my daily click on this page and see the message that he's arrived! You guys are going to be such great (AND FUN!) parents!
Front-loaded? At least you're not a back-hoe, whatever that's supposed to mean!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man, that is romance for SURE! You are one lucky woman(and definatly and engineering marval) :)
just so you know...I'm getting really impatient! I've checked your blog about four times today, hoping for an update. Let's GO Bean!!!
Post a Comment