Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! :)

nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nana said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! The head shots of those babies together look so much alike! Amazing!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you; the fifth anniversary of your first date! Looking back, can you believe how the Lord has blessed all of us in your five short years? love to you both.

Nadelhoffer said...

One of you certainly looks irish! My kids had to watch it 8 times in a row!

Nadelhoffer said...

Oh, by the way, I love Michael Joshua Flatley's leap across the stage, get's me every time! P.S. you look FABulous, how did you trim up post-baby so quickly? :)

Anonymous said...

I know you are a very busy mommy of a very beautiful baby, but I am a very stressed out army wife who uses your baby's pictures to relax and make me smile. You don't have to write anything clever, just post pictures. By the way, I'm going to write the same thing to your sister's blog, who also slacks on the pictures:) KISSES TO JOSHUA (you too:))