You'll notice a new ticker along the top of the blog. A ticker counting down the days to Joshua's trip to PARIS!!!!!!! We are going April 19-27 to visit friends who will be living in Paris for a year. We're SO EXCITED!
Joshua's paperwork for his first passport is all filled out and waiting to be sent. I think it's hysterical that the form asks for his height. I mean, he's going to have this passport for 7 years or more. It's going to change dramatically! So when we travel somewhere in 5 years, his height will still officially be 2 ft, 4 inches. :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa! Lucky you! I'm excited for you all. Good time to travel with a baby, too.
Wow! I'm jealous! I'm pretty sure I'll be taking my final exams then. ;) Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!
Hi Jamie,
I've been following your blog for about a month(thanks for Erin and Amy) and love it and have fallen in love with Joshua! You are a great mom and with all that love and encouragement, there are no limits for that little guy. Praying for all of you - Phil. 4:13
Love, Jackie Salotti
You should post his passport picture!!!
Post a Comment