I wanted to share some videos of Joshua's favorite toys and his skill with them. He loves playing and all of these toys are they are all being used as therapy as well. This is his newest toy. It's supposed to encourage crawling because it's weighted in the middle and will roll away and then roll back. In therapy this week, we used it to isolate Joshua's hips and give them a good workout. Josh's therapist says that the rocking is a precursor to crawling and that this will definitely help him learn to crawl. We're one step closer! :)
This is another one of Joshua's favorite toys. He loves to 'box' the ball and the fishes. He's so good he doesn't even have to look!
This truck was given to Joshua by Uncle Brian and Aunt Carly. Joshua loves it when I stack the blocks up for him to knock down. He has also gotten really good at dumping them.
This video isn't toy related, unless you count nana as a toy. :) But it's awful cute.
I have one last video for you. It's an example of terrible parenting. :)
Go ahead. Laugh. I did! And don't worry, Joshua was not hurt in the filming of this video. He actually just reached over and played with the fishes and laughed. Rough and tumble...that's my boy.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't tell which is my favorite, but I do laugh out loud when I watch the 'terrible parenting' one. He is so big, and getting so strong! I can't wait to see him again, give him some kisses for me!
Matthew made me do the last one 7 times. He was laughing so hard! My kids love watching the videos. Natalie has to sit on my lap and then she points at Joshua and looks back at me and giggles. Thanks for the entertainment. Keep up the good work, Joshua!
Post a Comment