I know it's blurry, but it's my favorite out of the 65 pictures that I've taken of him so far this week. I'm obsessed with taking pictures of him! We have 1,673 pictures of him since he was born. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger hard drive! :) Here are some of my other favorite pictures taken this week... 










Yesterday we had dinner with Uncle Brian, Aunt Carlie & Timothy and then went for ice cream. I love these shots of Ben & Joshua looking at the lake! I even love how some of them ended up mostly silhouetted. There's nothing quite like a picture of a daddy & his boy. :)







2 comments:
Timothy and I had so much fun on Thursday! Thanks so much for coming out, we'll have to do that more often!
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! You never have to make excuses for how many pictures you take of kids. It is your right as a good mommy.
Post a Comment