Ok, so there are only two videos, but hey, it's my blog and I can use whatever title I feel like! :)
So if you've been following the blog, you'll already know that Joshua loves, loves, loves to sing. Usually, as soon as I start to sing, he'll join in. It's hard to get a video of this, partly because I don't really want to make you listen to me sing and partly because when Josh sees the camera, he fixates on it and won't sing anymore. I finally got a video of him doing a duet with nana, however, and it is priceless.
"You are my sunshine"...a duet with nana from Jamie Nodine on Vimeo.
I also wanted to give you a feel for what it's like riding in the car with Joshua. We have a mirror on the back seat so that I can look in my rear view mirror and see what he's doing. The mirror has a monkey on it and Joshua just loves it. Yesterday, we went out to Sodus Point for a get together. It's about a 30 minute drive and this is what we heard the whole way there. Really. For 30 minutes. Sorry about all the brightness & bumpiness...I was turned around in the front passenger seat taking the video at a very awkward angle. :)
Joshua in the car from Jamie Nodine on Vimeo.
My life is so, so, so good. :)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are precious sounds and priceless memories with Nana. Cherish those.
Hey Jamie! It was so nice to meet you while we were in NY. I wish we could have spent more time togther; I know my Ben wanted to catch up some more with your Ben. I would love to send you an invite to our blog. You can email me your address at benandevie@yahoo.com. Tell Ben hello for us and I look forward to keeping up with Joshua (and you and Ben, too) on your blog. Thanks!- evie
Love the car ride video in the mirror! He's looking more and more like Ben, I think. :-)
He's so sweet. I miss him so much! More pictures please:)
Post a Comment