Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

**Editor's Note**

Have I ever told you about the time I almost failed Writing 101 in college? My prof said I needed to learn to proofread and edit before I submitted my final draft. I hate to admit it, but I refused to edit any of my papers (mainly because I'm stubborn and lazy). I squeeked by with a C+ even without editing. Now, 10 years later, I see where editing and proofreading would be a great thing. If you read the post below, you'll see that we had dinner with Uncle Brian, Aunt CARLIE and Timothy. We didn't really. I'm not even sure who Aunt Carlie is. I'm sure if she had been there we would've enjoyed her company though. In reality, we had dinner with Uncle Brian, Aunt CARLY and Timothy. Sorry Carly!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Gracie go, too? ;) Maybe you meant Brian, Carly, Gracie, and Timothy...;)

Brian & Carly said...

Haha, I wonder if I would've noticed if you hadn't corrected it? I read them at the same time, but something tells me, I may not have!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Aunt Carlie" doesn't proof- read either. Gramma