Daddy making Josh laugh from Jamie on Vimeo.
Josh still isn't a big fan of tummy time -
but now that we have a carpeted floor to play on, he's getting better at it. He is also discovering that he controls his hands and spends lots of time contemplating them.
He's also able to hold things for short periods of time!
He's getting better at reaching for things he wants, and he is really good at putting his hand on your lips so you can kiss his hand. I think spending all this time with family is going to be a good thing for him. :)
3 comments:
oh my goodness. I love that laugh, what amazing sound.
What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see him soon! <3
Awww that video of him was adorable!!!!! Hopefully we're able to get together before I go back to school!! Welcome back to New York!
Post a Comment