Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Three months old!

Joshua is 3 months old! I know I keep saying how fast he's growing up, but it really is amazing. It's going to fast for me.

In the past week, Joshua has grown by leaps and bounds and his personality is really starting to shine. He is laughing on a regular basis, sometimes he even laughs a fake laugh just to get you to smile at him. He responds to our smiles with big, gummy grins & little giggles and he recognizes us from across the room. He's so strong and his coordination is getting much, much better. He's able to grasp things that he wants with a lot of concentration and very calculated movements and loves to stand on my lap and jump! He's amazing and wonderful and we are so blessed to call him ours.

Josh's 3 month birthday started off with a photo shoot. Auntie Jodi bought Joshua an Army "uniform" and we just had to take a few pictures for Tio. PsyOp Charlie joined in for the fun as well. (We didn't position him like this...he grabbed Charlie on his own!)

Aunt Carly, Uncle Brian & cousin Timmy came over to visit last night. Both Uncle Brian & Timothy were wearing camo shorts...everyone matched! Timmy held Joshua's hand, stroked his face & was extremely gentle with him. He's going to be such a good friend for Josh. :) I can't wait to see these two interact in the coming years.
Timothy even let Josh try on his sunglasses. We're totally going to Children's Place this week to see if they have anymore!

1 comment:

Nadelhoffer said...

What a cutie in those shades! I loved the picture of him being held in the air, so I could bite his legs through the computer...squishy squishy.