Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Six weeks old!

When am I supposed to stop counting his age in weeks? I haven't switched over to the month count yet because one and a half months sounds so much older than six weeks. I want to keep him little as long as I can. :)

So Joshua is SIX WEEKS OLD today! This calls for a video montage extravaganza!! All the videos have sound, but the last one has sappy music with it as well. If you are a sleep deprived new mommy who's emotions are running high, someone who cries when the guy gets the girl at the end of the chic flic, or my mommy...you might want some tissues handy. :) Enjoy!!


Joshua waking up from Jamie on Vimeo.


Joshua doing nothing special from Jamie on Vimeo.


Joshua 5/5/08 from Jamie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Nadelhoffer said...

Yea, totally cried!