Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The first smiles!!

Joshua has recently started to smile at us at random times. Oh, how the hope of getting a smile out of him makes my world go around! The first smile I got from him was on Mother's Day morning and it was the best gift EVER. This morning, I caught some smiles on video! That big, gummy grin just makes my heart flip. :)

Joshua smiling! from Jamie on Vimeo.


Joshua smiling from Jamie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much those smiles do for me. They get me through a bad day... and I'm sure many are coming. They make me smile even when I don't want to be smiling. I can't wait to see you next weekend... I'm going to need some happy and I hope that Joshua will be ready to give it:)