Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another baby brain moment...

Sunday at church I went with Savannah's mommy, Kristen, to pick up Savannah from the nursery. The ladies in the nursery were just falling all over themselves to let Kristen know how wonderful Savannah was and how beautiful she was. Then I heard one of them ask, "so when are you due?". I actually looked around trying to figure out who she was talking to. Then I realized she was addressing me! I had completely forgotten I was pregnant. How I could possibly forget I am pregnant is totally beyond me...I can't even see my feet anymore because of how big my belly is! Of course, this is coming from a woman who shuts the refrigerator door on her belly. On a daily basis. Multiple times. Honestly, sometimes I worry about myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post more pictures so the rest of us can see how you're growing:) I can't believe I'm missing all this!