Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meant to be...

At the baby shower two weeks ago, my sister Jodi had made up a collage of photos of Ben & me as babies. Two things were evident in looking at the pictures.

First, as my sister in law Carly stated, there really isn't any question on what Joshua will look like. He'll have dark hair, big, round eyes, and he'll rival the Michelin Man as far as fat rolls go. I'm personally of the opinion that if he looks anything like his daddy, he'll be unbearably cute.

The second thing that was plain to see is that Ben and I were destined to be together. Look at this picture...

I realize it's not the best picture...it was taken with my phone. Sorry! Anyway, these two pictures were taken when we were about the same age, 2500 miles apart...and yet we're wearing the same overalls. In the same walker. And the floor is almost the same even though you can't see it in my picture. Coincidence? I think not. :) There's no doubt we were meant to be.

2 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

Unbelieveable! I love it. Too much. Destined, yes it was.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I love that. And now I REALLY can't wait to meet Joshua, Carly is right, he will be so beautiful, so perfect, I CAN"T WAIT TO KISS HIS FAT LITTLE CHEEKS!!!