Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The celebration cannoli

Tonight, we signed our new lease! Who would've thought we both would've been so happy to move?! We're both really excited to move into our new place for many, many reasons. The full size washer & dryer, the two fireplaces and the huge bedrooms are only a few of the perks. Personally, the thing I'm most excited about is the fact that there is a bathroom on EVERY FLOOR!!! A little thing for some, a very important thing to pregnant women. Back to business...after leaving our new place, Ben suggested that we celebrate. Since champagne isn't an option, we dropped by Don Corleones Brick Oven Pizza to pick up one of our favorite treats....cannoli! Unfortunately, they were all out of the traditional ricotta filled ones, but they had something even better. CHOCOLATE ricotta filled cannoli!!!! Can you hear the angels singing? I sure did as I was eating mine!!!Joshua definitely enjoyed the cannoli too. He's a big fan of anything sweet though. :) No question about it. He is his father's son!

3 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

I hear the angels, sister! You're preachin' to the choir whenever you mention chocolate! That picture of the cannoli was a little disturbing until I realized it was a cannoli. You still look amazing, mommy! Off to eat some chocolate...

Anonymous said...

ok, so now I'm a little jealous. Your getting a baby, a beautiful new home and a chocolate cheese cannoli. I didn't even know they made chocolate cheese cannoli! I'm so getting Joshua one when I come visit, don't worry, I'll help him eat it.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats!
I miss you guys so much!
You look amazing :-) (Of course, if could be just the chocolate filled cannoli! that's enough to make any pregnant woman glow - heehee!)