I don't even need to say anything...these videos are exciting enough on their own. :)
Hey Jamie! SO exciting to see such progress! Congratulations! Question -- what is the difference between this walker and the kind of walker "toys" that you see?Tons of love to you guys!Anna
Marvellous! What a kid. :-)
Will and I love these videos! Erin
Go Joshie Go! We're cheering for you in Wayne, PA.
Anna, the difference is how sturdy the walker is. This gait trainer can hold up to 88 lbs and would grow with him into his teens (if he needed it...which he won't!). :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Jamie!
SO exciting to see such progress! Congratulations!
Question -- what is the difference between this walker and the kind of walker "toys" that you see?
Tons of love to you guys!
Anna
Marvellous! What a kid.
:-)
Will and I love these videos!
Erin
Go Joshie Go! We're cheering for you in Wayne, PA.
Anna, the difference is how sturdy the walker is. This gait trainer can hold up to 88 lbs and would grow with him into his teens (if he needed it...which he won't!). :)
Post a Comment