Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watching Traffic

We live on a pretty busy street. This is both good and bad. It's bad because the sound of the traffic can keep Joshua awake. Of course, the sound of a mouse sneezing two counties away does that too...but I digress. The reason that all the traffic is good is that traffic is great for keeping Josh entertained. See, he LOVES watching traffic. Trucks are his favorite, but school buses and UPS trucks send him right over the edge.

The best thing of all, though, is when Daddy pulls in the driveway.

Isn't that funny? Joshua doesn't let on if he can tell a cow from a monkey. You can ask him where the cow is or where the monkey is and he won't tip his hand. But he can tell the difference between just any old black truck and daddy's truck in a heartbeat.

ps...Gina's wedding was beautiful...if you want to see pictures, go HERE. Joshua is waking up and I don't have any more time to tell you about it. But it was an adventure. :)

3 comments:

Auntie Jodi said...

those videos are awesome:) I love his little hat and jeans! Kiss those cheeks for me

"Auntie" Diana said...

My summer (& FINAL!) semester started this week and I really needed a great distraction from this horrid paper I'm writing. The post was a little skimpy (KIDDING!), but I loved it! I'm going to need you to keep them coming, it's going to be a rough last 10 weeks. :(
Hugs & Kisses from "Auntie" Diana!

Dave and Melissa said...

Joshua's reaction to the UPS truck made me giggle but seeing his reaction when he saw Daddy's truck was just precious! Don't you love the relationship between Ben and Joshua? I love watching our boys together...makes me so happy!