
I mean, look at them! After a bath, his hair was in ringlets! But between baths, his hair got kind of long and shaggy and got in his eyes. The other reason I didn't cut it was because I was really afraid that cutting his hair would make his head look smaller. :( But the time finally came when Ben said that I had to cut his hair. And he was right. So off to our hairdresser (by 'our' I mean the lady who has done my hair, my mom's hair & my sisters hair for 20 years) we went.Josh sat on Ben's lap and got to wear a cool cape.
Then the massacre began! Just kidding...it wasn't a massacre at all! Marylou trimmed, 
and snipped (I have the curls in an envelope...don't worry)
and Joshua didn't make a peep. Probably because I had the camera out and was snapping pictures to keep him entertained! Well, either that or because he was so busy flirting with the ladies.And then...it was over. And my baby had turned into a little boy.


I didn't think it was possible for him to get more handsome, but you have to admit, he looks awfully good as a little boy! Maturity suits him, I think. :)So we waved goodbye to all of Joshua's new girlfriends and headed home.
Next, it's off to preschool...then to high school graduation...then he's off to college. Where does the time go?!
5 comments:
ADORABLE! Can't wait to see him in person :o)
oh he looks so great! He really is growing up WAY too fast!
That is sooooo cute. He is the most adorable grown up boy!
I love the look! VERY handsome! Now to just put those curls into the baby book. Matthew's are still in the envelope.
remove "college" and place, OF TO BASIC TRAINING, AND AIRBORNE SCHOOL...COLLEGE IS OVERRATED :)
Post a Comment