


TAADAAAAAA!!!! He is now a master roller!! He can roll independantly (and does it all.the.time) to both the right and the left, although he prefers going to the right. He has rolled from tummy to back a few times now, but nothing consistent enough to say he's mastered the skill.The trick that led up to rolling from tummy to back was this little gem...
Look at that extention and form! I give it a 9.7. He'd have a 10 if his elbows were just a litte bit straighter. :) That's usually how we find him in his crib in the mornings. He loves to peek over the edge to see who's coming to get him.He has also fallen in love with standing in the exersaucer and will jump in it if you ask him to. :)
Finally, here's a trick that Ben has picked up. Hmmm...that sounds kind of sketchy, doesn't it. Well, you know what I mean. :)
Multi-tasking indeed! Joshua loves mowing the lawn with daddy. The wind in his face, the bugs in his teeth...it's all good. And since safety is key, Ben goes slowly and holds on tight and they both wear hearing protection.
Multi-tasking indeed! Joshua loves mowing the lawn with daddy. The wind in his face, the bugs in his teeth...it's all good. And since safety is key, Ben goes slowly and holds on tight and they both wear hearing protection.
This weekend, we're flying to California for Auntie Gina's wedding! It's going to be a really exciting weekend...and all too short I'm afraid. We get to see Auntie Jodi and Tio and Auntie Gina again and Joshua is going to meet Uncle David and Elise and his great grandma Sharp as well as his Papa and Grandma Carol! I can't wait to see my dad and Carol again and to meet my little neice! I'll post pictures when we're back. :)
1 comment:
Griffin loves the "tractor" too!! If Len is mowing, G has to be on his lap!! (I too am all about the ear protection... and Griffin loves to wear them as well!!) Have fun in Cali!!
Post a Comment