Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Study Break for Auntie Diana!

"Auntie" Diana lives waaaaaayyy out in San Francisco. She and Auntie Jodi lived together in Buffalo and are best buddies. Anyway, Auntie Diana has requested more frequent updates because she uses Joshua as a distraction from studying. How can I refuse that request? Auntie Diana, I'll try to be better...but it's awfully hard to pull myself away from this face to update our website! I'm sure you understand. To help distract you from studying, here's a video of Joshua.


Josh & the monkey from Jamie on Vimeo.


I'll post more soon. Promise. Like on Monday (which is his 4 month birthday!). So check back then. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was just perfect! I can definitely understand being glued to that cute face - those were the cutest pictures ever!! :) Thanks for taking a minute to share...I'll be sure to check in again next week.
Love and Hugs,
Auntie Diana :)

Nadelhoffer said...

Love it. You are doing such a great job in raising this future embassador for the kingdom. I just love watching his videos and listening to you encourage him. Mommies have the best jobs in the whole wide world!