We had scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound as mom's Christmas gift (and because we really wanted to do it) and today was the big day! As Ben says, "this stuff never gets old". Seeing Joshua in 3D was unbelievable. We watched him open his mouth, stick out his tounge and chew on his umbilical cord. Yes, you read that correctly...he was chewing on his cord. He kept his left arm up over his head and his face right up against the placenta so it was hard to get a good picture of him, but it looks like he has his daddy's chin and jawline and possibly my nose. Regardless of who he resembles, he is perfect.
Joshua with his left arm over his head. Can you see all his perfect little fingers?!

Joshua's face. Look at those perfect lips!

3 comments:
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS SO COOL. He is perfect, I've never seen a more perfect baby, I can't wait to hold him in my arms:)I LOVE YOU JOSHUA!
Love,
Aunt Jodi
aww! so cute! aren't ultrasounds the best?
Sorry about the stalking... I can't stop looking at him, he's so amazing!
Post a Comment