Joshua celebrated his first Christmas with a dance number that would put the Rockettes to shame. He kept me up from 2am until 6am with high kicks, low kicks and all sorts of tumbling moves. He's never been that active for that long. While he may have his father's love of pizza, he most definitely already has his mother's love of Christmas! We will be quite the pair in years to come. I picture us racing each other down the stairs to see what Santa has brought. Poor Ben will be ripped out of a cozy slumber by Joshua's shouts and my jumping on the bed. He'll love it. :)
We hope that your Christmas and this last week of the year is a beautiful one! We send all of our love, kisses and hugs to our families who we are missing terribly.
"Someday soon we all will be together, if the fates allow.
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough,
and have yourself a merry little Christmas now!"
2 comments:
A very Merry Christmas to you!
My, my, my... look at the three of you now! You look so excited and happy, which I am very glad of because we are all apart this year. I will see you tomorrow and cannot wait to touch my little grandson's kicks and wiggles through you. He was not strong enough the last visit I had with you to let me feel his movements. How exciting these next days will be as he grows bigger each day. I love you all. Merry Christmas day 2007! Now on to the year of your child's birth. Yay!
Love, Nana
Merry Christmas!!! How exciting this all is. I can't wait to see you in January and feel Joshua's big kicks! I'm so happy to see that He's getting big and strong:)
Love, Aunt Jodi:)
Post a Comment