I have a program that analyzes visits to this website. It can tell me how many visits the site has had total, how many each day, where the hits are coming from, and even if you're using dial-up or broadband! It's really fun to see all the reports. The one thing it can't tell me though, is who is visiting. For example, since I installed the program a week ago, we have had visits from Rochester (Hi Mom & Reeves Family!), Ft. Bragg (Hi Jodi & Jay!), Syracuse (Hi Nodines!), various places in Pennsylvania (Hi friends!), San Francisco (Hi Diana!) & No. California (Hi Gina & David!). The most confusing hits, however, are the visits from someone in Tampa. How exciting! I had no idea we knew anyone in Tampa! Ben thinks it could be his uncle & aunt, but we're not sure. So rather than driving myself (& Ben) crazy trying to figure out who's checking us out from the Tampa area, I'm just going to put up this message. Whoever it is visiting our site from beautiful Florida, would you please either email us or put up a comment on this message so we know who you are? We'd be ever so appreciative. I love that Bean is going global. :)
***UPDATE*** We know who is hitting us up from Tampa! Turns out they're not in Florida or anywhere near it. It's Len, Suzy & baby Griffin in Iowa!! Why if they live in Iowa does it show they're looking at the blog from Tampa, you ask? We don't know. Maybe it's just wishful thinking now that they're getting closer to those horribly frigid northern winters. :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does that thing tell you you're getting hits from Iowa?? We're keeping track of Bean here!! So excited to watch the progress!!
Hi Guys,
I have been asking about you all and Jodi finally gave me this site so I can keep updated. How wonderful to finally see your beautiful baby!
love you all
Tricia
Post a Comment