and my sweet bug, Joshua.
Josh is starting to be more and more interested in Caleb. He'll even sign 'C' when you ask him what his brother's name is! He's especially interested in Caleb's feet when he's in the bouncer...
Of course, there are hazards to playing with Caleb's feet. Sometimes you get kicked in the head!
But most of the time it's all about brotherly love here in the house.




And its always fun and games until someone gets a pacifier in the eye. :)
Caleb has a great range of faces that he makes on a daily basis. There's the "Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo" face...
And the ever popular "I know something you don't know" face.
This is the face he makes when he's about to laugh. He brings his hands up near his ears and wrinkles his nose.
And finally, these are his full and happy looks he throws out after he's eaten...
And the ever popular "I know something you don't know" face.
This is the face he makes when he's about to laugh. He brings his hands up near his ears and wrinkles his nose.
And finally, these are his full and happy looks he throws out after he's eaten...
One final picture of my other favorite face in the whole wide world...
...and I'm done. :)
...and I'm done. :)
5 comments:
I LOVE those faces!! They are the cutest boys of all time. I miss them so much! Kiss their cheeks for me!!
Yeah for pictures... I, too, love those faces! So cute. You have very handsome boys! Good job, Mom!
Thanks! :)
They are so cute together! I love the picture of caleb kicking josh's head and the look on his face. Caleb is the spitting image of Ben!
Jamie, those pictures are precious! Thanks for sharing such a cute post. Caleb is getting big so fast! Enjoy those boys...I know you do.
Adorable, they are both just adorable. Caleb really looks like Ben when he was just a little peanut!!
Post a Comment