I wanted to share a quick video of Joshua with you....
He was so proud of himself! :) And we are incredibly proud of him too. His therapist isn't helping him walk, she's using her feet to prevent him from crossing his ankles/legs when he steps. All that movement is all him. This kid is going to run in no time. :)
Another thing that I'm proud to be able to share with you is that our newest niece was born today!!! Joselyn Aurora Rivera arrived at 11:43am, weighing in at 7 lbs, 9 oz and is a healthy 21 inches long. Both mama and baby are doing well. Josie looks beautiful from the blurry camera phone picture I got...and I can't wait to get more. :) We're heading down to NC on Saturday to spend time with our newest family member...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow, Josh!! That is so good! When Griffin watched the video he says, "I love him. He is my best friend. I love to hug him and kiss him, and he loves to hug and kiss me, too!!" It was very sweet. I have no idea where that came from, and he watches videos of my friends kids all the time without such sentiment! Sorry to hear you feel yucky, but looking forward to hearing more news as it comes along!
Hooray for Iced Decaf Vanilla Lattes! That was my diet, too! Add in some bread and butter, dark chocolate and jello, and that's what Natalie was raised on!
Post a Comment