We also made sure to take the time to play with the leaves that have covered our yard.
Joshua really liked it when Nana took him for a spin (seriously, she picked up a good amount of speed!) around the yard to crunch all those leaves under the wheels of his gait trainer!
Oh, one more thing. Have you ever wondered what could possibly make a little boy laugh so hard that he'd fall off a bench? Well, here's your answer. :)
3 comments:
Drool and all! You better check his diaper because he's laughing so hard he probably wet himself. My favorite, though, is listening to you and watching Ben trying to stifle your laughs so the "audience" can hear Joshua giggle. How precious.
And those steps outside were glorious. More heart smiles and happy tears. Go Josh!
I can't believe how awesome both of those video's are! I was laughing and crying all at the same time:)
oh...my...gosh!! I cannot believe how hard he is laughing. I also cannot believe that he is able to SIT while laughing so hard. If I were laughing that hard, I would fall out of my chair...for real. I love it!
Post a Comment