Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It Makes My Heart Smile

There are lots of things that make me happy. The sounds of birds in my backyard in the morning, a cup of hot tea on a chilly morning, fresh sheets straight from the dryer on the bed, new socks straight from the package on my feet, the smell of something yummy baking in my kitchen, the smell of my mom's house when she's making dinner...the list goes on and on. But of all the things that make me happy, watching Joshua tops them all.

I love watching Josh "work" with Ben in the garage... I love watching Josh "work" with his physical therapist...I love watching Joshua "work" with his occupational therapist...I love watching Joshua pick up new skills (like pulling to stand on the chair!)...I love watching Joshua stand all by himself...I love watching Josh play in the new stander we're borrowing (different from the gait trainer, even though they look similar)...I love watching his face light up when he is playing....I love watching Josh snuggle with his new best friend...And I love, love, love, love watching Josh do anything that makes him giggle like this...

It makes my heart smile. :)

1 comment:

Nadelhoffer said...

My heart is smiling, too. He is doing a great job grabbing all of those pots and pans! Way to "work", Joshua. I used to love to play with pots and pans, too. Now that he knows he can play with them, you better get your earmuffs!