I had a wonderful vacation and mommy is trying to get a post up about my trip to Paris. I charmed the ladies, saw some wonderful sights and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I know you want to hear all about it, but I've decided to only sleep for 20 minutes at a time right now and mommy is having a hard time getting a real post up. But here are a few pictures from my trip to hold you over:Thursday, April 30, 2009
And We're Back!
Joshua says, "Bonjour, mes amis!"
I had a wonderful vacation and mommy is trying to get a post up about my trip to Paris. I charmed the ladies, saw some wonderful sights and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I know you want to hear all about it, but I've decided to only sleep for 20 minutes at a time right now and mommy is having a hard time getting a real post up. But here are a few pictures from my trip to hold you over:
I had a wonderful vacation and mommy is trying to get a post up about my trip to Paris. I charmed the ladies, saw some wonderful sights and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I know you want to hear all about it, but I've decided to only sleep for 20 minutes at a time right now and mommy is having a hard time getting a real post up. But here are a few pictures from my trip to hold you over:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dear Joshua, I'm so glad you enjoyed Paris! I can't wait to see you:) I love you!
that comment was from Auntie Jodi by the way:)
Post a Comment