Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Creeper

Yesterday, I put Josh down for his nap and he just wouldn't fall asleep. But he wasn't crying or miserable, he was just playing around and babbling to himself. So I let him lay there. An hour later, he starts to cry. It's really more of a frustrated, angry sound so I went to investigate. When I entered his room, I started laugh. I left (and Joshua completely lost it) to get my camera and came back to take some pictures. This is what I had found:My little bug is now a creeping bug. He started off well below the firetruck and managed to creep up to the top corner and wedge his little head in. He was totally stuck. So I moved him back down to where he should be and left him to cry it out. An hour later, I was back to get him up since he never did go to sleep. Oh well. The pictures made my day.

Auntie Kim is a teacher. Teachers do fun stuff. Like hatch ducklings from eggs in their classrooms! We were invited to Auntie Kim & Uncle Mike's new house last weekend to see the ducklings that Kim was caring for over the weekend. Oh they were so cute!!!
Josh wasn't too sure what to make of them at first. But then he decided to get brave and touch the squirmy, fluffy, quacking thing!We are teaching him to be gentle. He knows what the word means and he really does try! He was very good with the ducks and only grabbed one by the head. Hey, I'd consider that a great accomplishment!

Speaking of Auntie Kim & Uncle Mike, they gave Joshua a great gift for his birthday. A piano! Our little composer is busy all day long banging out song after song. His favorite part of playing the piano is watching mommy dance around like a complete moron when the song comes on. It's positive reinforcement for Joshua and it burns calories for mommy. It's a win-win!




And now for Joshua's next trick, he will perform the very difficult two top teeth at once teething manuver! Are you ready? (drumroll please...)Taa daa!!!!!!!

Thanks for coming to the show folks! Come back again soon. :)

3 comments:

Auntie Jodi said...

Adorable AND talented????? Oh Joshua, you are a force to be reckoned with!

nana said...

Nana is so very proud of you! :0) Happy Easter little one. I love you!

Nadelhoffer said...

What cute pictures! I love your comments, too.