Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mark Your Calendars!

May 17, 2009.

That's a pretty special date, my friends. Why is it a special date? Because it is the date of the first ever Rochester CMV Walk N Rollathon! I've been helping organize the walk here in Rochester and I'm really excited about it. There are other walks scheduled in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Tucson, Houston, Long Island, Omaha, Detroit, Iowa City, Indianapolis, Idaho, and Raleigh/Durham that will all be raising money for the Brendan B. McGinnis Congenital CMV Foundation (website HERE). The Foundation will be giving some of the money to research to help find a vaccine and some will be put into their public awareness campaign.

I'll give you more details as we get closer to the date. Ahh, May...the trees will be in bloom, the flowers will be up, hopefully there won't be any snow! If you already know that you're interested in participating, leave a comment or email me or get in touch with me somehow so that I can send you more information.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I will totally participate if I can. Thats the weekend prior to my wedding, so it depends on what Amanda and the rest of my bridesmaids have planned for my bachelorette party!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're loyal blog followers are getting impatient with the lack of pictures.