





After all the spots were marked, we got him calmed down and she started putting the electrodes on. Joshua complained a little bit, but he didn't make a huge fuss.


She wrapped his head in a bandage to keep everything in place and started the test. Josh was monitored while he slept (all that crying wore him out!) and then we woke him up to shine a bright strobe light in his eyes. :( Poor Joshua. Even though he LOVES lights, the flashing light was sometimes too much for even him. Then it was all done! She pulled the bandage and all the electrodes off and what was left was a pretty pathetic sight! Poor Joshua had goop caked in his hair, on his cheek & on his forehead. 
If there is anything to be concerned about, we'll find out right away, but I don't anticipate hearing anything. So don't worry...he's just fine. :)
4 comments:
Poor guy! Although torture for Joshua, your play-by-play was cute. You must never stop blogging...NEVER! :) Now, back to my Community Health Paper...
Oh my goodness! THe poor little guy! Although, I suppose you were tortured too having to hold him still and watch it be done to him :-( What a trooper though.
My brave little Joshua grandbaby.. so happy and so brave. You are my hero. I love you soooo much.
I love the progression of pictures here. Glad that the tears were short-lived! Good job, Joshua!!
Post a Comment