Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tears All Around!

I told you that we had a photo session on my birthday and I couldn't wait to see the pictures. Remember? So today, I got to see them. And I burst into tears. Then I called Auntie Jodi in N.C. and showed her. And she burst into tears. Then I called Nana in California and showed her. And she cried like it was going out of style! Seriously, people, these are some seriously perfect pictures. Of course, it helps that we have a seriously adorable baby. :) These are just a few of the pictures!

Ohmygoodness...I'm so in love with these pictures! So, needless to say, if you're looking for pictures of your family or baby or whatever here in Rochester, I would highly recommend Amanda Slakes Photography! :)

13 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! that makes it just so much more special :) I'm so glad I got to be a part of it with you!

Melissa said...

Amanda gave me the link for your blog. I love your pictures! She's such an incredible photographer. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend :-D

Anna from Virginia said...

HOLY MOLY --- AMAZING!!!!!!!! I love them, you all look so good!!!

Andrea said...

These pictures are great! I'm so happy they turned out well for you. Love Joshua's little smile (or big smile I should say).

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at the pictures. When can we order pictures??? I'm going to need some in real life:) They are so amazing!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! Those are fantastic photos! Wish we lived closer so I could go to the same person! Joshua is SUCH a ham :-) And I just LOVE the family pics! So many exclamation points! LOL!

evie said...

Jamie, These pictures could have fallen out of a magazine! They are lovely pictures of your beautiful family! Happy Birthday!

Nadelhoffer said...

Shut up! Those are amazing and it has everything to do with how stinkin' cute Joshua is. Come ON with the feet! How are you going to choose for Christmas pictures?

Anonymous said...

Wow..... those are great pictures... how are you going to pick which ones to get?? Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you, huh?? Wonderful pictures, you will treasure them forever!!

Anonymous said...

What a gift! Those pictures are beautiful and make me sooooo emotional! Yep, I'm the proud Nana, the one crying over here in CA, missing my Joshua's kisses. But, I must snuggle baby Elise while I can you know. I will see you and hold you soon!

Jodi said...

I just can't stop looking at these!! FABULOUS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! You are all so photogenic! We are all looking so forward to seing you for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

We love you all very much!

D'Ann said...

The new photos are gorgeous! I know it's been awhile since I checked in on the blog - things have been quite hectic around here. But you guys look fabulous..happy belated bday!!