Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ta Da!

Just wanted to show you what I saw as I drove by our house today...


We're just waiting for a few little details to get taken care of and then we'll have a closing date. Oh, and when I asked about taking possession before closing so we could get some painting done and get new carpet laid in Joshua's bedroom, our realtor said it shouldn't be a problem. He said, "It could probably happen this weekend if you want!" Yippee!! I don't know if we're ready for it to happen this weekend, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen soon. We'll keep you updated!

And because I know the hardcore Joshua fans (read: Auntie Jodi) are going to send me nasty emails if I don't put a picture of Josh up...here you go.

TWO teeth!

Nope, not trying to catch flies, this is how Joshua tells you he wants to kiss you. I just got done getting about 50 wet, slobbery, wonderful kisses from him. Mmm, mmm good! He's apparently very excited about the house as well. :)

2 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

Congrats! Now you can let Joshua cry himself to sleep in your own home. I love the open-mouth kisses. Natalie gives them and if you're lucky, she'll come after you with tongue.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! So exciting! I can't wait to see it all decked out for christmas... Joshua too:)
I miss his kisses!!