So ladies and gentlemen...it's time to turn on the Christmas music, get your Santa hats out, and let the countdown begin!Saturday, November 22, 2008
Ho, Ho, Ho!
I'm so excited about all the Christmas traditions we get to carry on and all the new traditions we'll start with Joshua. One thing that I'm sure will be a tradition will be a visit to Santa each year. This year, Joshua seemed to enjoy it. Of course, it may have been the three girls behind the camera trying to get his attention! :) Here's our little flirt in action.
So ladies and gentlemen...it's time to turn on the Christmas music, get your Santa hats out, and let the countdown begin!
So ladies and gentlemen...it's time to turn on the Christmas music, get your Santa hats out, and let the countdown begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh. He's so cute. I love the santa picture!
ahhh! He is so perfect! I love this picture.
Post a Comment