


Ok, that's all the non-Joshua updates. Here's what you really visit this site for. :) My youngest sister, Gina, surprised mom by coming for a visit. :) I deserve a gold medal (or at least a few cookies!) for keeping that secret for so long! It was her first chance to meet Joshua (she's pregnant and didnt' want to risk coming sooner in case she caught CMV from Joshua) and they both seemed pretty taken with one another. I'm so glad you came, G! Joshua misses you. :)

While Gina was here, we had a baby shower for her and Jodi came up to spend some time as well. Gina got lots of wonderful things for her baby, including this wonderful hand knit hat from her friend, KT. I asked KT to make one for Joshua, so hopefully I'll get that soon and put up pictures.
It was such a beautiful weekend here, we decided to go apple picking and enjoy being outside. Joshua, as usual, loved it. 

Josh's therapy continues to go well, he is getting stronger and more able to do things each week. He is reaching for things and trying to touch everything! YAY! He's gotten really good with his left hand. He's obesessed with putting it in mouths. :) If you have a mouth, he has a hand to go in it. 
Jumping is still his favorite activity, followed closely by standing and taking steps (while completely supported of course!).
The other thing he's obsessed with is lights. Light fixtures, light bulbs, anything that shines. Sometimes he'll stop mid jump to look at the light fixture in the dining room!
Ben thinks he's going to be an electrician. Aunt Jodi says he may be the next Louis Comfort Tiffany! Whatever he will be, I love watching him develop into it. :)
3 comments:
A few things...
1st: your new home looks very sweet.
2nd: why are you painting the cabinets? :)
3rd: It's great to see Gina looking so fabulous.
4th: Will you chomp that thigh for me? Come on with the chub!
Yay for updates!!! His sweet smile and giggle make me laugh:) I love all you're pictures... keep em coming please!
Thanks for the update - well worth the wait! :) I agree that his big smile, beautiful eyes, and heart melting giggle are the best! And Gina looks amazing!
Can't wait for more... :)
Post a Comment