This series of photos makes me laugh every time I see them. Notice how innocent Timothy looks. But we all know that looks can be deceiving. Here they are posing for a picture with grandpa -
Sitting there all nice and then BAM! Just look at how my nephew attacks my son! :)
Poor Joshua is defenseless (and apparently surprised) by Timothy's attempt to remove his shirt!
HAHAHAHA! Ok, so maybe I rearranged the photos a little to frame poor Timmy. In reality, Timothy is so , so gentle with Josh. Every time they get together, Timothy strokes Josh's arm or his face. He's such a sweet little boy. Sorry I framed you, Timmy! Auntie Jamie loves you. :)
Sitting there all nice and then BAM! Just look at how my nephew attacks my son! :)
Poor Joshua is defenseless (and apparently surprised) by Timothy's attempt to remove his shirt!
HAHAHAHA! Ok, so maybe I rearranged the photos a little to frame poor Timmy. In reality, Timothy is so , so gentle with Josh. Every time they get together, Timothy strokes Josh's arm or his face. He's such a sweet little boy. Sorry I framed you, Timmy! Auntie Jamie loves you. :)After grandpa was done with the boys, Josh got in some snuggle time with his great-grandpa while Timothy cruised around the house. That little boy can really move! 

Joshua's therapy continues to go well. I am so impressed with how fast he's learning and changing. He's recently started reaching with both hands and putting things in his mouth.
He tries really hard to get the pacifier in his mouth and I have no doubt that in a few weeks he'll have it down. He still loves to stand & jump and will even take a few steps if you lead him!
He tries really hard to get the pacifier in his mouth and I have no doubt that in a few weeks he'll have it down. He still loves to stand & jump and will even take a few steps if you lead him!
A typical therapy session with Joshua's OT, Rochelle, usually starts off with some stretching and moves into play.
We work on sitting and his core strength, work on reaching and grasping, work on laying on his tummy and even crawling!
Last week, Joshua "crawled" across the living room. It wasn't a true crawl, but he was doing reciprocating leg movements which was awesome! He sort of pushed himself across the carpet with his legs, but his arms were still down & his cheek was on the carpet. :) Funny image, huh?
We work on sitting and his core strength, work on reaching and grasping, work on laying on his tummy and even crawling!
Last week, Joshua "crawled" across the living room. It wasn't a true crawl, but he was doing reciprocating leg movements which was awesome! He sort of pushed himself across the carpet with his legs, but his arms were still down & his cheek was on the carpet. :) Funny image, huh? The introduction of food continues to go well
with one little hitch. In the past week, Joshua has only had two dirty diapers (and they've both made me gag/nearly throw up!). I'm calling this little hitch Poopwatch '08. :) I've tried giving him straight apples, straight pears, pear juice, apple juice...all the things that are supposed to make babies go. So we decided to try sitting in a warm bath. While it didn't make Joshua poop, he did enjoy the experience.
with one little hitch. In the past week, Joshua has only had two dirty diapers (and they've both made me gag/nearly throw up!). I'm calling this little hitch Poopwatch '08. :) I've tried giving him straight apples, straight pears, pear juice, apple juice...all the things that are supposed to make babies go. So we decided to try sitting in a warm bath. While it didn't make Joshua poop, he did enjoy the experience.
Rebecca, I know how you love the rolls, so this picture is just for you:


Even if he does look like a rusty old tow truck from time to time, he's still my little stud muffin and the cutest baby on the planet!!
6 comments:
Wow is he getting so big - I mean little boy big! I want to thank you for the "rolls" picture. It made my day. So, soft and squishy, I love it! I really love the profile ones because his juicy lips are barely seen, hidden from the chubba cheeks! And his chin is completely hidden by the massive cheeks. I'm still smiling at the rolls :).
Here's like 15 comments in 1 :o)Haha, wait until Timothy wakes up from his nap and show him what a little devil Aunt Jamie made him look like!
Timothy also went through the "no poop" stage. I think it lasted 2 or 3 weeks with just a couple poopy diapers. Don't worry, it's totally normal (I asked), things will be up and running in no time!
I love that pic of Josh sitting up in his onesie, the look on his face is so adorable! I have to get a copy that!
Haha, and yes Josh does resemble Mater. Who knew?!! Guess that's why you and Ben loved the movie so much!
CONGRATS on the house!!! We were gone for 1 weekend and I was like, "Ben & Jamie bought a house!!???" Can't wait to see it, praying everything goes well!
Oh my gosh, this post made me laugh out loud at work. I had to show everybody what I was laughing about. He is just the squishiest most kissable baby ever. Can't wait to squeeze him this weekend!
And from Tio(who I spoke with today)... "HE IS SUCH A CHUNKER MONKEY!!! I can't believe how fat he is, hahahaha" :)
Okay, I am off-campus, and checking your blog was one of the first things I did. Unfortunately, three of us are having to share a laptop, so I only got to skim your last entry. But, I'm glad to see Josh is doing so well!! He's getting soo big!!! You guys are in my prayers! Hopefully we'll be able to get together over my Christmas break. I'll try to send some emails soon! Tell Ben I said hi!
Auntie Jamie, you little devil !!! I love the set up !! Gramma needs a copy of JoshieBean in his onesie, too, for her collection on her fridge. I miss my grandbaby, can't wait to see him again.
I cracked up when I saw the side by sides of Josh and Mater! That was classic. The pictures do share a strong resemblance, but Josh is much more adorable. I wish I could meet him! Congrats on the house, too. It's good to keep up with you this way at very least:).
Post a Comment