Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We're very prepared parents!

We decided it was high time to put together Josh's crib and start to convert our guest room into the nursery/guest room. I honestly thought that it would take a while to put together our little one's bed. As it turned out, it took Ben less than 30 minutes. We're pleasantly surprised at how sturdy the crib is and we really like the way it fits in the room. We've put some of Joshua's new clothes (see his little Hawaiian print swim trunks? And he already has polos just like Daddy's!) and blankets in the crib for now.

As I'm sure you've seen, all the Christmas stuff is starting to come out. Yay!!!!! What's that? It's too early, you say? I beg to differ! It's never too early for Christmas! Besides, there's only


Anyway...we were in Target the other night and found a stocking for Joshua. So he's all ready for Santa to visit! Yes, I know that Santa won't really visit him until next year...I'm just being a prepared mommy. :)

No comments: