Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halfway Point...

Today marks the half way point of my pregnancy. It's hard to believe that it's half over already! Time really does fly when you're having fun. Joshua decided to mark this momentous occasion by making his presence known. There was no mistaking him kicking this morning! This was the first time Ben got to feel him too. I definitely haven't felt him kick like that before. It was so exciting! We're pretty sure he's going to be a soccer player and he is starting to practice all those game winning goal shots.

We went to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia today on a whim. It's about 40 minutes away and was so pretty. It was such a beautiful, crisp fall day! Here's a picture of Joshua's first trip to West Virginia. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you are too cute. I can't wait to feel Joshuabean kick!!! Tell him that's what I want for my birthday:)

Unknown said...

Jamie, you look great! keep up the good work and happy eating ! Ben nice job on the crib it is beautiful!
You all have so much to be thankful for this year so please have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs and Kisses to everyone even Joshua!
love
Tricia and Bill

Anonymous said...

Awww this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Ben! Now that I'm off-campus I've been able to see just how behind I've gotten since October. His name adorable! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Love,
Joanna (I will update my dad because I know he's not been checking the blog...)