Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yes, it WILL be a very Happy Halloween!!

I had a checkup today. It took the doctor all of 2 seconds to find the heartbeat and she said it was strong and sounded wonderful. Best news of all...I scheduled our BIG ULTRASOUND! Big ultrasound = Boy or Girl!! Let's hope our baby is a little exhibitionist and wants to show off his/her parts. :) So on October 31 at 8:15am, we will *hopefully* know if we're having a boy or a girl. I think the next four weeks are going to kill me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Jamie...about that "I know it's a Girl" statement...just remember...I said that THREE times!!! And, every hanging needle & thread, Draino pee test, or you're carrying like..was wrong. :) BUT, we wouldn't trade them for the world!! They're wonderful and the pride of our lives! So happy for you and Ben, love you XXXXX
Aunt Lisa, Webster, NY

Unknown said...

ok guys,
only three weeks and three days from today....but who's counting!!!!??
So excited...She (oops did I say "she" lol) better not be too scared on Halloween and hide her/his little self. Hope you are doing well and enjoying every day of this precious miracle.
love you
Tricia