So today I got a little love in the mail from Auntie Diana. She sent some little onesies for baby Caleb that she said he simply HAD to have! And oh...my...gosh these little things are adorable. This one...
is my favorite. The other one is army green with short sleeves (with cuffs!) and elephants on it and is equally adorable, but I don't have many things that have the word 'mommy' on them, so this wins first place. I can't wait to see our little one in them! The last part of Auntie Diana's note said that she was excited to meet him soon and that maybe a picture or two in the meantime would serve as proof that I was actually pregnant. Ugh! The nerve! :) I know I haven't put any pictures up of me and Caleb, but it's because I feel like I'm the size of a small elephant and I just can't bring myself to take pictures of this hugeness! I figured it's time though (what with all the subtle and not so subtle requests/demands for pics), even if it's just to prove to Caleb that I was actually pregnant with him. :) So...here you go. Try not to be surprised with my size...I did warn you. :)
Man. Even I'm surprised with how big I am! Of course, maybe it's a good thing...it does give Josh a place to sit for some kisses.
Finally, here's one other little picture that I l-o-v-e of the real star of this show (for now)...
Doesn't he look like such a big boy sitting there?! And incredibly handsome too! :) I know I'm a little partial, but I'm pretty sure that he is the most adorable boy ever in the history of the world.
3 comments:
Dear Caleb,
Although there are not many pictures of you and mommy right now, we love you so very much and we are so excited for you to come so we can finally hold you. As you can see, your mommy looks just beautiful with you growing so strong inside of her.
LOVE YOU SWEET BABY! Auntie Jodi
PS. Joshua is definitely the most handsome little boy. He looks so cute sitting on that stool:)
GREAT pics, you are glowing!!! All the best!!!
I'm so happy for you! It must be CRAZY being THAT pregnant in this heat! Good luck and best wishes!
~Red Head
www.thatredheadedstepchild.com
Post a Comment