Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Pictures!

I got an awesome, encouraging card today in the mail from Joshua's "Auntie" Diana. And when I thanked her for it, she said, "now do I get my Joshua pictures?" :) How could I refuse? So rather than write out a whole post, I'm just going to give you a bunch of pictures. Enjoy!

This is our friend's daughter. Looks like a future match to me!
My favorite guys watching NASCAR...

We took Josh out to visit Grandma and Grandpa last weekend. They were doing some work in their yard, so Joshua got to play with the earthmovers!!! He was in heaven!

This one is just because I think it's funny...this is what happens after a long, hard therapy session!
We've been trying to introduce new textures to Joshua. So one night, over a spaghetti dinner, Ben suggested we give some to Josh. Most of it ended up on the walls and floor, but Joshua had a great time flinging it!
And to finish it up, these are some of my favorite pictures from the last month...

How was that, "Auntie" Diana? :)

3 comments:

Jay and Jodi said...

That was an awesome post:) Where did our chubby little baby go? He looks like a precious little boy! I would have a hard time choosing which of those pictures is my favorite, but the picture of him looking at his grandfather on the earth mover is just priceless. Kiss him for me please and tell him that I love him SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Just perfect!! I love the "big cheese" grin he has with his daddy on the lawnmower and the couple down from that with him propping his chin with is hand - just precious. Thank you for sharing your wonderful little man!
"Auntie" Diana :)

Erin said...

Love every single one of the pics! I think I will look at them again because Joshua is so irresistible!!

Erin