Joshua loves to laugh. And it's really easy to make him laugh! A sound (his favorite is a big, loud CHHHH...like a crashing cymbal), or a big bang, or anything that surprises him makes him laugh. Today, I clapped my hands and he started laughing. And I'm not talking about a giggle. I'm talking all out, go completely silent and shake kind of laughing. At least once a day, he has a gigglefest. I've tried to catch it on video before, but he always gets destracted by the camera. So yesterday, I went undercover. We're talking covert ops, people. Ok...really I just put the camera on the desk and then pressed record once he got going really good. :) They say that laughing can add years to your life. If that is the case, Joshua is going to live until he's about 200!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww, if that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I don't know what will! I don't want to know what you were doing over there on the side to make him so hard! :) "Auntie" Diana
#1: hilarious. He does have a great laugh. I love it.
#2: I like the song playing in the background.
#3: Each time I have played a video of Joshua laughing from your blog, my cat FREAKS out and tries to figure out where it's coming from and can't. I play hundreds of other videos from youtube and other blogs, and he only reacts and tries to locate the sound when it's Joshua. What does that mean?
Diana, I wasn't doing anything! It was seriously just the noise I was making. And I smiled at him. And that's enough to send him into hysterical laughter. :)
6 comments:
Awwww, if that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I don't know what will! I don't want to know what you were doing over there on the side to make him so hard! :) "Auntie" Diana
hahaha, he has such a great laugh. I love it!
#1: hilarious. He does have a great laugh. I love it.
#2: I like the song playing in the background.
#3: Each time I have played a video of Joshua laughing from your blog, my cat FREAKS out and tries to figure out where it's coming from and can't. I play hundreds of other videos from youtube and other blogs, and he only reacts and tries to locate the sound when it's Joshua. What does that mean?
Diana, I wasn't doing anything! It was seriously just the noise I was making. And I smiled at him. And that's enough to send him into hysterical laughter. :)
That is the best laugh I have ever heard. It brought such a smile to my face, it's contagious!!! What a priceless video. Happy Holidays!
I love your new ticker!!!
Post a Comment