Joshua is walking!!! Ok...so that's a bit of an exaggeration. He's not really walking, but he's in the beginning stage of learning to take steps. :) We have a gait trainer on loan from Joshua's new PT (who we LOVE)...so without further adieu, here are Joshua's first steps...
8 comments:
YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! I can't stop watching the video! I'm so proud of him!
THAT'S SO GREAT!!!! Way to go, Joshua! Love to see this... Keep up the great work, Mom and Dad!
AWESOOOOMMMME! Go get 'em, Joshua!!!!!!
So proud of you Joshua! Look at those feet move! Great Job!!!
YAAAYYYY is right! This is awesome!!!! Celebrate!
Hooray for Joshua!! I love this; he looks so happy! I can't tell you how much I love Minnie and I am sure you feel the same way.
Erin
When I saw this video it made me all weepy, we are so happy for you Joshua....keep up the good work!!!
Way to go, Joshua! Auntie Kim is sooooooo proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment