Joshua was sick yesterday. Sick with a horrible somethingoranother that filled his diaper (and by filled, I actually mean bypassed completely and went up his back and down his legs) with something that I'm pretty sure could be used as a biological weapon of mass destruction. And just to be a little more graphic (sorry...I've had too much sleep...my brain doesn't quite know how to handle it)...it smelled like a horrible combination of rotten eggs and rotten goat's milk. I'm gagging just thinking about it. Aren't you glad you visited this blog today? :) So after three outfit changes, and entire box of wipes and a bath (all before noon), we just layed low. Nana came over after work to give me a break and some time to clean up a bit. She made Joshua a "sick bed" and played with him on the floor for a bit.

Once Josh was feeling better, he filled his belly
with bananas and then did some jumping. He likes to jump on you while you're laying down...the only problem with this is the fact that starts on your sternum and then he jumps forward. Right onto your neck. And chokes you with his toes.
And sometimes, he jumps right onto your face!
Poor nana. Good thing Joshua likes to give kisses to make up for all that jumping...
"Ok mama...no more pictures."

Ben's birthday is this weekend and we're planning some family time away...I'll tell you all about it next week. :) Talk to you then!
1 comment:
Hah! That is a hysterical post, Jamie. I am very excited for you about the sleep. Last night Elizabeth got up every two hours with teething pain. So much for our perfect day! :-)
Post a Comment