Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 1/2 Month Old Stats...

Joshua had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday to get his 4 month check up and immunizations. Yes, I know that we are a month and a half late. :) He took the shots like a champ and didn't seem to have any after effects from them. He weighs 15 lbs, 9 oz (much lighter than I thought he was going to be!) and is 25 1/2 inches long. Those measurements put him in the 25th percentile for both height & weight! His head is still measuring small (below 5th percentile), but it's growing consistently.

That's all to report for now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep growing Joshua Bean!!!! I love you!

Nadelhoffer said...

Could his eyes be any bigger? I mean, really. He's so stinkin' cute. I think I've said that before, but I still mean it.